Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coming Soon!

Lemorris sent us the above design for our postcard advertising and we love it. We added some text and ordered them the beginning of March. By the time Volksfest rolls around you'll start seeing them completely done. While I'll be at Volksfest selling t-shirts from last year and handing out the fliers for this years show, I'm also think I may be showing my car for the first time! It's really just brand spanking stock at this point, but eventually we'll get to doing things.
If you registered last year, we asked for your email address so be prepared to see an email from us closer to the time of the show. We won't be spammin or clogging up your inbox, so do not fear! I think I have emails and phone calls out to every possible company I can think of...but I'm always up for suggestions, and if you're in with someone and think they may be interested...give out my info!
It's getting closer...can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment