Monday, June 15, 2009

dumdumdum....5 days

5 days...am I panicking that I have no t-shirts?? no.
5 days...am I freaking out that the awards will be done on June 19th because in our house moving glaze they got forgotten about?? no.
5 days...am I losing sleep over the fact that the vinyl isn't here?? no.
5 days...am I considering hari-kari because the goodie bags aren't here?? no.
AM I A BIG FAT LIAR?? slightly. Hari-kari is a little extreme over some bags. *shrug*

yes, yes...5 days away and a few of the "major" items are not here. BUT, what can I do? I have contacted all of the people involved, and all have promised me that they'll be here before June 20th. Any of the above begins occurring, and I'll end up on Haldol in a white padded room wrapped up like a bug in a rug. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

2 comments:

  1. My wife, daughter and I will be at the campground sometime on Thursday. If we can be of any help at all, please let me know! You can PM me on CePa, my username is 10001110101. It alerts me on my BlackBerry so even if we are already there, you can reach us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and I will be at the campsite sometime on Thursday. If we can be of any help at all please send me a PM on CePavw.org. My username is 10001110101, it will alert me on my BlackBerry, so even if we are already there you can reach us!

    ReplyDelete